Sunday, December 4, 2011

5 Tutorials :Fabric Wreath

Here is the easy fabric wreath that I made with my daughter. I used this traditional Chinese floral patterned fabric... for the colors. red and green.

cut out a cardboard ring. cut fabric with seam allowance

 iron on interface to give the bow a little shape.






turn the ring inside out.


insert the batting.




sew the bow...



here it is....it looks nice when there is a little wind blowing the bow.



I found some other tutorials to share them with you.they are all well made and stylish. check them out and enjoy!


http://gardenmama.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/01/i-look-forward-to-sharing-with-you-today-a-sweet-project-my-children-and-i-have-been-working-onwe-have-enjoyed-our-time-sif.html










Which one is your favorite?

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment